TivoDesktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TivoDesktop

I have a RCA DVR40 that was upgraded to 300GB using InstantCake (old hard drive was bad in spots and created an non-functioning copy, so Cake was used.)

Installed the networking/web components and enabled MRV. Downloaded TivoDesktop 2.3a and while I can go into "limit access to the following DVR's" and see "Basement" and check it, when I go to download programs or do anything else, it says "There are no TIVO DVR's available on the network."

So, it can see them in the access settings, but nowhere else?

I have 6.2a-01-2-321 on the Tivo, with TivoWebPlus 1.3.1 (oztivo-061205) and Kernel Version 2.4.20.

Is there anything I should be checking for, or is this version incompatible with the desktop to download programming. Hell, I'd really like to just be able to push music and photos. Downloading video would just be a bonus.

Update -

I can see photos and music from my Desktop on my Tivo and play them with no problem. I can't however get my desktop to see my Tivo to be able to download programs.....

Comment

Transferring video from a DTivo with Tivo Desktop is not possible. Check ddb for mfs_ftp or the like. Good luck.

Comment

Yeah, sorry to say, this forum really isn't a good place for these issues, since we don't support (or recommend) any of those DirecTV TiVo hacks.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X