Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutiviewing from Series 3

I just purchased 2 Tivo Series 3.

I have one Tivo Series 3 connected to a Non HD TV. Second Tivo Series 3 is connected to a HD TV in another room.

Tivo connected to Non HD TV which has a fixed format of 480P will be used to record HD contact and then transfer recordings to TIVO SERIES 3 in other room connected to HD TV.

My question is. Since format is fixed on Non-HD TV in room and will be used to record HD programming will it be HD recording when I transfer to other TIVO connected to HD TV with a format of 1080i. Do I lose HD content transfer from fixed 480I non hd Tv to Series 3 connected to HD tv with 1080p or native content.

The recordings are all the same either way. You're only setting the output format at 480i when you set that - that has nothing to do with the way the shows are recorded.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

HD fixe format

Thanks for the information. I thought I messed up. I had to purchase a new TV to be able to connec the HD outputs of TV interface. Our old T.V. did not have cable connects. I was concerned I would have to go out and purchase a HD for the Bedroom. We have a Big Screen HD in the living room.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X