HR10-250 reworked cuts in and out during recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR10-250 reworked cuts in and out during recording

Hi all, I would like to know what is going on with my HR10-250 that I bought not to long ago that has been upgraded with a larger hard drive and does not have the problematic hdmi card. My wife has told me that scheduled recordings will start then stop, then start again, losing part of the recorded show. Is this a hard drive problem, overheating or something else? The unit is plugged in through a Belkin surge protector. Thanks in advance for your help!
    G

That sounds most like a hard drive problem.

Is the unit from us?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

First of all, thanks for the quick reply! No the unit is not from you guys. I'll have to contact the person I bought it from. Another question came to mind. I just had two HR21-700's installed. I would like to upgrade the hard drives and would like to know if I could drop the unit off at your facility. I live in Redondo Beach and work at the airport. Thanks again!
      G

Comment

Originally posted by gokumura View Post
        First of all, thanks for the quick reply! No the unit is not from you guys. I'll have to contact the person I bought it from. Another question came to mind. I just had two HR21-700's installed. I would like to upgrade the hard drives and would like to know if I could drop the unit off at your facility. I live in Redondo Beach and work at the airport. Thanks again!
        G
        Drop-off/Pick up is not a problem. Just order online and put the words "pick up" in the customer notes of your order.

Comment

Working...
        X