S03 error when loading program info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S03 error when loading program info

While tryng to get program information from Tivo, my system is getting an "S03 error" during the loading of the data (in another words, it has completed the prep, connect, getting info, and disconnecting phase successfully). I have tried to force a reload of the data many many times and have even tried "kickstarting" the system (booting it using the 57 program code) to check the hard drive. Nothing seems to work. (I haven't tried deleteing all of my season passes yet and then trying it but that is sort of my last resort). I upgraded my system recently with a 2nd. hard drive. Is there any way of troubleshooting this? I read a forum that said this indicated a bad drive but is there anyway of knowing whether it is my drive or the sesond one I added?

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

With either drive being bad, the simplest solution is generally a replace kit for the unit, removing both current drive.

That does sound like a bad drive, but you can try a "clear and delete everything" first. Sometimes that helps in this situation; other times, the unit doesn't come out of that loop.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

another thing you need to do to let the tivo try to fix itself is a kickstart. you can find the directions at tivo.com/support and just simply type in kickstart in the search engine

Comment

Working...
      X