Cablecard Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cablecard Issue

After about 3 weeks and 2 vists from our Cable Company I was able to get TIVO's to work with CABLE CARDS.

I have 2 issues.

1.One that cannot be resolved till this spring according to TIVO. The current High End Series 3 THX certified does not work with MULTISTREAM Cable cards. Single Stream cards in both slots only work per TIVO. They stated it is a bug and will be resolved this spring with a service update at that time. Series 3 HD does not have issue. I was able to have this configured with a Mulitstream card with no issues. Anyone aware of this undocumented bug with Series 3 THXC certified model.

2. At the moment I have 3 channels that are not getting Channel information posted to the Banner page on Series 3 THX certified model. Banner displays infromation not available. This has been this way for since install 3 days ago. Anyone have this issue and and a fix for it.

Thanks

1 - That's actually well documented, but we didn't realize support was coming. In the meantime, two Multistream cards do the trick just fine.

2 - That may just take time, but it may be that TiVo needs to update their guide data.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X