MLB Problems Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Problems Anyone??

I have an HR21-700 with an upgrade drive and if I record an MLB game via extra innings it will not let me view it. Instead it goes right to the delete screen and will only let me delete it. I called DirecTV who advised me it was a corruption on my hard drive. They talked me through the hard drive reformat (via the front buttons) but it did not seem to work. It reset everything alright but it should have wiped out even my settings and they were not wiped out. It looks more like a reset than a format. Besides, the record light only lit for about 5 seconds during what was supposed to be the "reformat".

Anyone know it there is some other way to reformat these units with upgrade drives?? DirecTV said if this didn't work I'd have to replace the unit due to what they said was probably "bad sectors" on the drive???

That doesn't sound right, if it's happening only on an MLB channel. Are you sure it wasn't a game subject to a blackout?

Comment

Yes I am sure... Its happened on every game for approximately the last 4 weeks...

Comment

Do you have other units on the same satellite dish? Do they have any problems?
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X