Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software download this evening....

Hello

I got home tonight and my other HR 21P was non responsive and had those same symptoms that everybody else was complaining about a few days ago. A push of the reset button solved it and just like directv said whatever I had scheduled to record was gone....

Anyway about an hour later it made a new software download, looks like it installed okay and everything rebooted okay....so far....

Strange that you just got it now. Was it always plugged into a phone line or internet connection?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Michael View Post
      Strange that you just got it now. Was it always plugged into a phone line or internet connection?
      Yes, its been plugged into the phone line the whole time. When I first powered them up they both did a software update, then yesterday, another one. It said on the update message the now your reciever is capable of 1080p with some movies, that the search function has been updated, and a couple of other things, I can't remember right now....

Comment

Well, for some reason, you got the update late, but at least you got it.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X