Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More HR21 P problems....

Hello

Well I got that replacement receiver back, I was having front panel issues on it, and now tonight am having problems again with it.

I can't pause or rewind live feeds and if I record a program, when I try and play it from my playlist it doesn't play and just asks me if I want to keep it or delete it.....

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks

We'd recommend that you try forcing a software download on your DIRECTV HD DVR. To do that, follow these instructions:

1. Restart your receiver. Using the remote control, select Menu -> Help & Settings -> Setup -> Reset -> Restart Recorder.
    2. Press the DASH (-) key to confirm.
    3. When the reset process starts, the blue LEDs on the front of the receiver will turn off.
    4. Once the LEDs on the front of the receiver come back on OR the first blue screen is displayed, whichever occurs first, enter this special code from your remote control: 0 2 4 6 8.

Press the keys deliberately, allowing about 1/2 second per press. Do not hold the keys down. Make sure that you press ONLY the 5 numbers, one at a time, and nothing else. Enter the code once per reboot. After a few more seconds, you should see a screen indicating that the 10-20 minute download cycle has started.

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the quick reply, I did get it to work by powering it completely down(unplugging it) instead of doing a restart.

I can pause, rewind, etc. and now the recordings are working correctly now also.

So not sure whats going on....

P.S. It did grab the latest software when I first powered it up when I got it back..

Comment

Working...
      X