limited 50 season passes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limited 50 season passes?

I had to upgrade to a hr22 dtv dvr to get more than 6 HD channels. However so far the OS Makes me appreciate my Tivo.

Is it true that I can only set 50 programs in the priority list? I had 200 season passes in Tivo and woud like to add more. any settings or work arounds I can use?

Any other gotchas you can share with me?

Thanks in advance.
    AZJimbo

The units are really pretty different - no WishLists, very different remote, etc.

I don't know the exact number, but there is limit, and I seem to recall 50 being the ballpark.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

thanks, 50 just isn't enough darnit.

Come on new DT Tivo

Comment

Yup - and that's just one of the reasons we really, really want the new DTV TiVo.

Comment

Originally posted by azjimbo View Post
          I had to upgrade to a hr22 dtv dvr to get more than 6 HD channels. However so far the OS Makes me appreciate my Tivo.

Is it true that I can only set 50 programs in the priority list? I had 200 season passes in Tivo and woud like to add more. any settings or work arounds I can use?

Any other gotchas you can share with me?

Thanks in advance.
          AZJimbo
          200!! wow, I thought 20 was alot......

Comment

I've got more than 20. We're a family of four, and we don't even watch that much TV, but we all put in all kinds of stuff, on a whim, and we rarely go through and delete them out. It's great, actually, because there's pretty much always something to watch, if we have time.

Comment

Working...
            X