My HR 22 and satellite transponders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HR 22 and satellite transponders

I currently have a HR 22 direcTV issued receiver, and I've recently noticed that I have no problem receiving signals from Sat 101, 110, 103c, or 119. But when it comes to 99c, 99s, (0 sat received) and 103s (3-4 sat received). Starting to wonder if the dish was bumped out of alignment. I read other postings related to 103s giving false readings, but could this also be true with the 99's?

It sounds like it could be a dish issue. Do you know anyone else with DIRECTV or do you have any other receivers in your house?

Comment

I have a SD Tivo downstairs, and both receivers seems to be working ok. I'm gonna check the test channels when I get home to see if the 99c, 99s, and the 103s can see the info. I know that the 99s is for local HD channels in some cities, the 99c is for new National HD channels and the 103s is for local HD channels in some cities, I seem to be receiving the locals HD ok. So its got me wondering...

Comment

That does make it sound like the dish is out of alignment. The 5LNB dishes are pretty sensitive.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

according to my zipcode, I should be a 0, 19, 0. Does this sound right?

Comment

Not sure what you mean . . .
            Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
            X