WineguardSquareshooter OTA antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WineguardSquareshooter OTA antenna

I have the amplified version of this antenna. I am running it into a multi-switch to which is connected my 3 LNB sat dish. I have three TIVOs (one is HD) At the sat receiver end I have diplexers from which I pull off the OTA signal.

The Question: When I run these lines into my sat receivers, I get nothing. Am I not doing something at the sat receiver which I should be? When I run them directly into the TV I get decent signals on some of the frequencies in the 2-13 band.

If I were to run the OTA cable directly from the Wineguard to the receivers, is it likely that the OTA signal would come through the sat receiver? (I would like to do this so my HD sat receiver could receive the OTA HD signals.) Would I need a multiswitch on the OTA cable off the Wineguard to do this? Would I need an amplifier on this multiswitch? Can you recommend this specific piece of hardware?

Thanks
    Last edited by Media Man; 01-07-2007, 06:53 AM. Reason: I want to add an additional question

So putting pulling the antenna line from the TiVo and connecting it directly to the TV shows signal? Is it possible that either your antenna input on the TiVo is dead or that the TiVo doesn't know to "look" at it's antenna input for signal at all? Might be worth going through set-up again.
    That's all there is to it!

Comment

Working...
    X