Online Scheduling doesn't work for 1 of 2 tivos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Scheduling doesn't work for 1 of 2 tivos

I have two tivos (TCD649080 and TCD540040). I am unable to perform online scheduling with the TCD540040 despite the fact that it updates regularly to the Tivo network. Tivo has not yet been able to resolve this. The error message is general and contains no error codes. Help.

Some facts. The TCD649080 has an installed add kit from Weaknees; the 540040 has an installed replacement drive (from Weaknees). I renamed both Tivos approx. 36 hours ago. any thoughts?

Are you using phone lines or network for dial-in?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Home network (cable). No problem using online scheduling with the "649080" and no problem transferring through the tivotogo from either tivo or transferring files between them.

Comment

OK - I know this sounds crazy, but try switching over to phone and doing a full connection, then switching back to network and doing a full connection. Tell us how it goes.

Comment

Alls well again, but that sounded interesting.

Before reading your post, I did some more research on the net & found out that others had resolved similar issues by just repeating the guided setup. With little confidence, I tried it and the next morning it was working again!

Thanks for the help.

Comment

need help

TCD649080 i cant seem to connect to my pc im,ethernet or usb ,serial ,wireless,nothing will, software 7.2.501

Comment

Get an update to 9.1 or 9.2. If your unit isn't updating on its own, then you likely have a hard drive problem. If so, order a "replace" kit here:

http://www.weaknees.com/dt08.php

Comment

Working...
              X