DirectTV HR 10-250 Off-Air Channels Set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectTV HR 10-250 Off-Air Channels Set-up

I have just purchased a used HD 10-250 to replace a HDVR2. I added a 500gb hard drive from Weeknee's and everything is working fine except I cannot locate the off-air Channel Settings to confirm or modify these settings.

Some background, I am adding all of my season passes to the newly purchased HD 10-250, using a EXT 2 input on the TV, while continuing to use the HDVR2 as my primary receiver until I have everything up and running on the HD 10-250. I move the satellite input connections when the "Todo list" is idle which is generally late in the evening. My Directv subscription includes local channels for my area.

I am connected the new HD to an off-air antenna but I am unable to view local stations once the satellite connection is terminated.

I have tried to "scan for off-air channels but I cannot locate that screen. Messages & Set-up > Setup is all I can toggle to. I have tried to "repeat Guided Setup" by pressing 3 THUMBS then ENTER but nothing happens.

Apparently, I need to start fresh but I am even unable to RESTART or RESET SYSTEM.

Does anyone have any suggestions, I am very perplexed and at my wits end!!!!

Thanks to all in the Community

charlie

You do need to repeat Guided Setup to make the off-air channels initialize. The HR10 needs to learn what channels are transmitted on which frequencies. Otherwise, it won't be able to tune anything.

What happens when you try to repeat Guided Setup?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X