Highly Recommend WeaKnees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly Recommend WeaKnees

The first time I used WeaKnees I had them upgrade my Sony series 2 because I was hesitant about doing it myself. The unit was only a few weeks old and I figured it was safer to have them do it. About 4 years later the picture began to freeze up intermittently and I decided to replace the hard drive. When I asked WeaKnees about shipping the unit back to them, they explained how easy it was to change the drive myself and it would save me money and time. Now that I wasn't dealing with a brand new unit I figured I would take a chance and do it myself. I couldn't believe how easy their step by step instructions were. I fixed it myself and it up was up and running in about a half hour.

In October I ordered a Series 3 with the 750GB hard drive from them. Like other people, mine had the noisy hard drive problem. I called WeaKnees and they e-mailed me a free UPS shipping label. My unit was repaired and shipped out the same day that they received it. By the way, I left both cable cards in the unit when I shipped it back to them (NYC to LA). Today it arrived and when I plugged it in I didn't hear a sound. Within 10 minutes it automatically connected to Tivo for updated program information and I am now enjoying a very quiet HD Tivo.

I would highly recommend WeaKnees as I have found them to be very reliable and honest.

I couldn't agree more

Having done business with these guys several times, I plan on doing so in the future. I am not the mother of one of the owners.

Comment

Weaknees rocks. I recommend them to all my TiVo interested friends.

Comment

Working...
      X