My thread was deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thread was deleted

I upgraded my TiVo Series 2 DVR With the Weeknees upgrade kit with the cooler add=on. My box now doesn't work. I can get it to boot and even play live tv but after 10-15 minutes it pauses and you can't get the picture off. I have sent an email and posted here twice just to get both unanswered. Please help me the wife has been giving me the evil eye for 4 days now.

We're happy to help, but inflammatory posts do get deleted.

Have you tried taking it back apart and checking to make sure all of the cables are secure?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

i have tried

I have tried 4 time unhooking and rehooking everything. I have sent a couple of emails via the [email protected] and have not recieved a response. I would like to send my tivo box to you to have the main drive upgraded and the files transfered. Also if the powersupply is to blame as the FAQ is to suggest then i guess fix that at that time. I am just frustrated that the TIVO worked perfectly untill i opened the box.

Comment

OK - I can't explain why we don't get your emails. That's the right email address, and we pretty much always answer every email within 10 hours, generally within 2 hours. Try our contact form:

http://www.weaknees.com/contact.php

Comment

I have tried

I have tried 4 times now no response I am tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

Comment

OK - you need to call. We do respond to each and every email.

The only other idea I have is that our responses are getting caught in your spam filter.

Comment

Working...
            X