Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concern Regarding DIY kit versus Weaknees Installation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concern Regarding DIY kit versus Weaknees Installation.

I was hot for the DIY kit and I've seen it posted on various websites but now it's not available. Could you clue me in as why it's no longer available? I hate the thought of shipping anything anywhere. I prefer to be on the receiving end of things personally. What's the deal?

Ohwell, It figures I wouldn't get an answer from a company with the word "weak" as part of it's name I guess. I guess I'll put in the effort and make this a weekend DIY project. I guess you need not bother answering this as I don't care at this point.

Comment

We certainly do our best to respond to messages; you posted on a Thursday night and we were extremely short-staffed on Friday. Our apologies.

Anyway, we are currently working with Apple regarding the DIY kits; they have asked that we do the installation in-house, rather than send out prepped drives.

Comment

Makes sense i guess, But didn't they just drop a 160gb version? I guess they're screwing everybody over with these things.

Comment

We can't complain, really. They're just trying to make money the same way we are.
          Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
          X