Tivo Audio Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivo Audio Problems

My tivo is having problems with Audio.. The audio stalls out every second for only a second but it makes it completely useless to watch tv.. At first i thought it was something wrong with my cable.. But i checked programs that i have already seen in completion and the audio track is skipping on that as well..

Is this something i should be worried about? What do you think is a possible fix for this problem? Any suggestions including vodoo welcome..

That's almost definitely a drive issue. You should try a replacement TiVo upgrade kit.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

The problem went away. but i know it won't be away for good.. It is the drive huh.. Thanks for the quick response..

Comment

The stalls have now been replaced with a jumble or gargle sound as I watch the program.. It sounds like i am watching the static channel on top of the regular audio..

Does this still sound like a Replacement HD issue?

Whatever it is.. it is really rather annoying

Comment

Yes - it sounds like the drive is failing further. It'll likely soon stop working entirely. A replacement, formatted HD still sounds like the right fix.
          Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
          X