No announcement yet.

Guide not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been having this same problem, my Tivo is locked at 7.3 as well and now most recently started to reboot every 24 hours. The Hard drive was purchased rs160at13 - TiVo 130040 TiVo Upgrade Kit: Replace with one 160gb hard drive from weaknees back of course in October 2006.

Now it won't take the upgrade and like i mentioned it is starting to reboot every day around the same time. at first I thought TIVO had as much of a problem with american idol as I do. but now I think its more about something like a power issue or a hard drive issue? if someone has suggestions please let me know. thanks
    Last edited by the11acr; 02-07-2008, 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

That's almost definitely a hard drive problem. A "replace" kit for your model should fix the problem:

http://www.weaknees.com/at13.php
      Been here a long time . . .

Comment

If you e-mail me privately can I have you look up my warrantee info on the drive I bought from you guys to see if it still has a manufacturer warrantee? And if it does would I have to track that down myself or do you handle that?

Comment

If you bought a hard drive you can check the warranty online on the drive manufacturer's website. If it was a recent purchase, feel free to email us directly and we can see what we can do.

Comment

Working...
          X