No green power light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No green power light

I subscibe to TIVO via DirecTV and my unit is over 2 years and has worked great up till last week. When it began to pixelize during live broadcast and recordings. Finally I unplugged to reset it and when I plugged it back in, there was no green power light. Tried a different electrical outlet, but still no cigar. Any help is appreciated.

Sounds like a bad power supply, as long as you get no video out at all at this point, including no gray screen. We have replacements here:

http://www.weaknees.com/tivo-power-supply.php
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I purchased
      and just received a Directv Hughes HDVR2 yesterday from Weaknees. I called Directv and had them to activate the new card that I purchased to go with it. It worked fine for about 5 hours then the picture froze so I rebooted the unite.

When I plugged it back in, there was no power light and no picture on the TV. But I could hear the unite running.

When I called Directv they told me the unite was too old and suggest that I rent one from them for $19.00.

I don't know what to do as I've just spent 300.00 to get this one. Can you help me?

Comment

Please see the two emails we've just sent.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X