Adding drive to series 2 DT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding drive to series 2 DT

I'm planning to buy the TwinBreeze Complete DT for my 649080. Is this item available for local pickup tomorrow?

I need to know how to add the other drive?

I looked at the interactive tivo upgrade instuctions for the 649080. It only has change drive option.

Are the instuction similar to the 540080 add a drive instructions?

If not can you please direct me to the instusctions?

thanks.

Your model is listed here:

TiVo Upgrade Instructions

If you want to pick up at weaKnees, just order online and include the words "PICK UP" in the customer notes of your order. Walk-in hours are posted on the "Contact Us" page of our website.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

But my question was not answered. If you follow the link you provided and select my model #. 649080, There is only one option. Replace a drive.

I want to add a drive. That is why I'm planning to buy the bracket system from your company.

Can you direct me to the instruction for "adding a drive" for the 649080?

Is this the same procedures for all Tivos?

Comment

You should be able to use the TCD540080 add instructions.

Comment

this is the same answer/notanswer i just got on the live chat, he said it should be the same for all series 2 we will see, he said come here for answers, HA! i guess the chat agent never talks to the tech who proivide the upgrade you can buy from them for a second drive on this model.

Comment

If you post a question, we'll try to answer. I'm sorry that we don't offer live chat support for a free product, but considering it's a free product, most people are happy with SOME support, which we do provide.

The Linux commands are the same for the TCD540 series and the TCD649 series. It's the hardware installation that's different, and that isn't supported on this FREE site.
            Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
            X