New installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bspal View Post
    i am having the same issue as Delusional. I have checked double checked and triple checked the setup and no luck. Gray power supply, distance from SWM to power box ~20ft. Any thoughts?
    Are you also using an H20 or H21? There may be some issue with these boxes when they are previously used with a 5LNB (no SWM) and then are converted to use with a SWM. We have seen this with several other customers. If you can get to the menu and do a full reset, that is what you want to do. I personally have not gotten an H20/H21 up and running to see what steps you have to take, but I believe the key may be to get this set up so that the unit knows you are using a SWM.

Comment

Thanks. I can get to the screen. I set it to the SWM setting but it just continually 'searches for signal'. I have a new receiver coming in Nov maybe i will just use it and put this one in my bedroom. will the HR 20 work on the legacy jack on the SWM? if so i can just hook it up on that jack and use the new receiver for my main room. thanks!

Comment

Yes, it'll work on the legacy ports, but then it can't get the newer HD channels.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X