This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directv Season Pass/To Do List problems

Many Directv TiVo users have started reporting missed recordings or To Do List errors.

You may have received a message stating:

This program was not recorded because someone in your household modified the season pass, wishlist or autorecording that scheduled it.
    If you are experiencing similar issues, try not to panic. This is apparently a problem on Directv's end and we expect they will have the matter sorted out soon. To make sure your programs record as scheduled, you'll need to go through and manually add these shows to your To Do List.

WeaKnees will keep on top of the developing story and report our findings.

Hang in there!!
    That's all there is to it!

Also, the Actor Wishlist names are completely gone.

I have 4 directivos and one original standalone and only the directivos are showing this problem. hope they fix it soon.

Comment

It's amazing how many people this seems to be affecting, and yet, no answer in sight from DirecTV.
      Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I POSTED THIS ON A DIEFFERENT THREAD IN HOPES OF HELPING OTHERS, AND MYSELF OF COURSE:

Thank God for this site. Just 2 days ago, I ordered an R15 from DirectTV because they had "no idea" why my R10 wasnt handling the season pass properly. I then learned about the R15 and cancelled the order. I found weeknees using Google. I was going to try and replace my harddrive, but at this point I will continue to watch this thread for updates.
        BTW, my problem is that I missed the first show of the new season of The Office and discovered that many of my season pass items indicated "No upcoming shows" but when I go to the guide, they are right where they should be. Last night I manually added The Office, then suddenly all season pass items for that week were "found". Now however, the season pass To Do List, shows the programs in the oder they will appear, but under the date and time column, it shows, "nothing scheduled" or something like that.

ETA:
        Also the wishlist/search often isnt finding the programs at all. Only the program guide is finding them. (I searched for "The Office" and it wasnt there. )

Comment

to do list probs

hi. i just spoke with directv. they said all dtv combo units will be getting a new software version of 6.2 between the 9th and 12th of this month. they said this will fix the season pass and to do list errors. hope this helps you!

Comment

Update on my case:
            My older R10 seems to be doing better. I also checked my newer one and sure enough, it had/has the same issues, which told me I did the right thing by keeping my old Tivo and refusing the R15.
            Thanks for the update info on the software change that is coming.

Comment

Update on my case:
              My older R10 seems to be doing better. I also checked my newer one and sure enough, it had/has the same issues, which told me I did the right thing by keeping my old Tivo and refusing the R15.
              Thanks for the update info on the software change that is coming.

Comment

Thanks again to weaknees!!!

Comment

Well, it made the non-TiVo press. See the article on Marketwatch.
                  Been here a long time . . .

Comment

season pass errors.

Just Spoke With Directv Again Because I Did Not Get The New Software Version (6.2) As They Had Told Me Would Happen By The 12th. They Said The New Version Didnt Fix The Problems And They Were Working On A New Solution. The Rep Did Mention To Me They Would Be Issuing A Credit To Tivo Users For The Monthly Dvr Service Fee (5.99).

Comment

Both of my Tivos are working fine now.

Comment

Problem with To do List

We just connected our new refurbished DirecTV DVR, and after some initial problems with Tivo menus and options working fine but no video or audio, picture seems to be fine how. However, I have picked several movies to record on my To do list, and though the machine shows recording light on when it should be recording, when I look at Now Playing there is nothing there. I tried manually recording a portion of a show and then stopped, and it was added to Now Playing, but none of my scheduled To Do List items show up. Any ideas?
                        I was hoping that after all the agony of dead Tivo, with my new one I'd be a happy camper. Not so.

Comment

Working...
                        X