No Local channels with SWM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Local channels with SWM

I have a Slimline Dish with 4 coax outputs that go to my smw multiswitch, than from there I send 1 line to the power inverter to my swm splitter. I have 2 TV's connected to that splitter. 1 HD DVR and 1 HD box, I have an older box I ran out of the legacy port of my multiswitch. Everything works fine but I am not getting local channels.

What am I doing wrong?

Andreas
    [email protected]

Originally posted by Andreamwatt View Post
    I have a Slimline Dish with 4 coax outputs that go to my smw multiswitch, than from there I send 1 line to the power inverter to my swm splitter. I have 2 TV's connected to that splitter. 1 HD DVR and 1 HD box, I have an older box I ran out of the legacy port of my multiswitch. Everything works fine but I am not getting local channels.

What am I doing wrong?

Andreas
    [email protected]

first thing ... do you have good signals on all 5 sats.... where are you located ... do you know what sat you get your locals from...do you get sd locals... hd ????

Comment

You might call DirecTV and see if they can resend the signal to your cards to ensure that your receivers know to decode local channels.
      Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I live in Parker, CO zip 80134. It doesn't seem like I'm getting 103 but I was getting locals before! It seems like an aiming issue, nothing has changed though. I did call direcTV and have them send a new signal

Comment

Originally posted by Andreamwatt View Post
          I live in Parker, CO zip 80134. It doesn't seem like I'm getting 103 but I was getting locals before! It seems like an aiming issue, nothing has changed though. I did call direcTV and have them send a new signal

i think my hd locals come off the 103 ....if you are getting the 101 & the 99 good ... you might have a wiring issue.. check both polarities...esp if you might be missing some of your regular channels off the 101 .... non hd....

Comment

Working...
          X