All 3 Series 2 Directv DVRs reboot after receiving messages from Directv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 3 Series 2 Directv DVRs reboot after receiving messages from Directv

I have notice the past couple of months that whenever my 3 Series 2 dvrs receive a message from Directv that if I try to access the message the dvr hangs and then reboots. After the reboot happens then I can go back in and access the message and read and delete it. This has been a common experience for all 3 dvrs so I doubt it is associated to either faulty power supply or drives given all 3 dvrs. Anyone have a clue what is causing this...sounds like a s/w issue with Directv's infrastructure.

Yes, it's a DIRECTV problem and DIRECTV and TiVo are aware of it. They have been working on it for a week or so.

Comment

So what is the exact issue....can you elaborate on what Directv and Tivo are discussing and is there a timeline for it to be corrected. This has been going on for way longer than a week.

Comment

Unfortunately I do not know the answer to either question. All I know is that we have been in touch with TiVo and made them aware of the problem, and it appears that others have also contacted DIRECTV. I've been told that they are aware of a problem and are working on a solution.

Comment

Working...
        X