King-Dome Dual LNB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King-Dome Dual LNB

Have SWM-compatible DVR (HR20) and HD recr (H21) in rv front room and bedroom with dual lnb cables from roof-mounted King-Dome automatic dish (101 on both lnb's). Currently have coax from both lnb's connected to both tuners in front DVR for simultaneous 2 channel recording and haven't activated rear H21 recr yet but have easy access to homerun cables to each rec'r. Also have cable TV and OTA antenna. What is the best way to connect 1) just the HR20 and H21 so I can watch 101 recorded and/or live directv programs in both front and back rooms? and 2) ditto for HR20, H21, OTA and cable for both TV's. thanks

Your dish is not going to get HD, because you don't have an HD dish. You can use a SWM8 and use only one line to each HD DVR, but you still won't get more than the 101. Just connect your two lines from the dish in to the ports on the SWM for the 101 satellite, and then wire the DVRs according to standard SWM wiring diagrams. See:

http://www.weaknees.com/swm

Comment

Looking forward to trying this, my situation is identical right now, upgrading to Slimline 5 Winegard from King-Dome in August, would be great to utilize SWM technology this summer though...

Thanks guys...

Comment

Wow - those dishes are not cheap. And I can't even find the 5LNB version online.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Michael View Post
          Wow - those dishes are not cheap. And I can't even find the 5LNB version online.
          Found: Click here for link, In Stock

Winegard SK-3005 TRAVLER Automatic Multi-Satellite DIRECTV SLIM LINE KA/KU Dish (SK-3005)

$1,449.99

Next Link:

FYI: Link to Winegard SWM Manual
          Last edited by DIRECRV'er; 05-18-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah, not cheap dishes.

They are for RV's, etc so, of course, more $$$

Comment

Will the SK3005 receiver ALL of DirecTV's Sats?

Is it a 5LNB?

Thanks

QUOTE=DIRECRV'er;20385]Found: Click here for link, In Stock

Winegard SK-3005 TRAVLER Automatic Multi-Satellite DIRECTV SLIM LINE KA/KU Dish (SK-3005)

$1,449.99

Next Link:

FYI: Link to Winegard SWM Manual[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
              X