Stutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stutter

Installed 1T external drive, after three boots and about 45 minutes got it running. Now lots of stutter and pixilation. so bad makes unwatchable. What are the spec's on this drive? Could it be a faulty drive or too low speed and memory on it? Help Please!

If it's our drive, it's definitely rated for video. It could be a bad drive, or even a bad enclosure. Is it plugged into a UPS?

http://www.weaknees.com/protect.php
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Problem

Yes, plugged into UPS. I read advice for others having this problem and tryed to fix but resistant to fixing. Even if I am recording program and watching at same time now it causes stutter and pixalation. Should I send back and you send another one to cross in post or how shall I deal with this? I'm quite discouraged. BTW what is the speed and memory ratings on the HD please?

Comment

Other drive

I have been further reserching and Newegg has a 1T drive for 169 that seems to work for people. As yours does not seem to work and no good suggestions guess i should return and buy the Iomega???

Comment

Return

I wish to return my defective external drive to you.
          Invoice # 863394 Transaction ID 333127
          It hopelessly stutters and pixulates the picture on the TV. I have tried suggestions given me on the support form but it seems to be a not adequate or defective drive. Please credit my card in full and also for the very expensive four day shipping, priority mail would have been quicker and a fourth the cost.
          Please send RMA.
          Was cute unit but too bad it doesn't really work.

Comment

We've emailed you complete return instructions.

Comment

Thnaks

Thanks for quick action and hope you are able to sort out our your stutter problem!

Comment

Gee, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X