Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directv local channels pixelating and freezes

Hi,

Having problems with my local channels pixelating all the time with freeze ups and sound drops.

I have a hughes dvr40..., just changed the hard drive on it thinking it was the drive. But am baffled that the problem is only on the local channels. Other channels (non-Local) are fine.

Anyone have any idea?, Thanks

Locals are usually on different transponders.

We can fix SAT problems:

http://www.weaknees.com/tff
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by boozwaa View Post
      Hi,

Having problems with my local channels pixelating all the time with freeze ups and sound drops.

I have a hughes dvr40..., just changed the hard drive on it thinking it was the drive. But am baffled that the problem is only on the local channels. Other channels (non-Local) are fine.

Anyone have any idea?, Thanks
      i read a post on another forum that someone began loosing locals on a h10 250 & another recvr... but worked fine on another dtv recvr...

something you might do is try to determine the sat that you receive your locals from ... also ... what are your signal readings ... are they high or low ... a ref the might help in finding your locals is lyngsat.com...im sure there are various other site as well if you search ...

you might have a dish pointing issue

Comment

Working...
      X