Help!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!!!!!

Easy question for you pros, we have an SWM, slimline 3 dish and a 21v pwr inserter. We suspect it is not the correct one, do we need the 29v? On the lnb is the following: SL3 S4NR2-01, and the slimline dish.
    so, is it the 21v or the 29v???? The DVR is the HR22
    Last edited by leevitalone; 04-20-2013, 01:48 PM.

You need a 29V, see the bottom of this page:

www.weaknees.com/swm

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Jeff View Post
      You need a 29V, see the bottom of this page:

www.weaknees.com/swm
      I have been advised at another forum that either will work. The problem is no signal. WE have an 18" dierectly under the new dish and still cannot get the 101 sat. Can you please explain the difference in the two pwr inserters? We are in upstate ny the Herkimer area. There are 2 slimline dishes up to ref. one is right next door, close to where we have ours setup. LIne of site is clear.

Comment

In that case, either should work.

Sounds like you have a bad LNB in the dish.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

21V works only with a SWM dish (with one line out). 29V works with SWM switch AND dish. I read your post and saw "SL3" which is a non-SWM dish...but looking back I now see you have a SL3S4NR2-0, which is a SWM dish...so 21V is fine. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Tht is what we have been told. Thanks. I also suspet a bad lnb. With no way to test it-I bought a cheap signal meter the maker says will work on this.. Like I said, the 18 is right under it. The mast is perfect level used the bubble that was in it.
            If I cannot hit the 101, then it's the lnb.

Comment

If this is really an old 18" dish, I'd think you could find an LNB for it pretty easily - maybe Craigslist.
              Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Michael View Post
                If this is really an old 18" dish, I'd think you could find an LNB for it pretty easily - maybe Craigslist.
                WE already obtained one. They were knocking down a burnt house and we liberated one.

Comment

Working...
                X