No announcement yet.

Program Data Running Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIVO is a joke for support. I went through this issue with them for months with several different techs. Even though it's all over thier forum and yours by many different people TIVO says they never heard of this issue before. Their final word, after none of their tech instructions worked, was "you'll have to return it to TIVO and pay for a replacement".

Comment

I'd just like to jump in with an update of my post, etc. We kept having S03 issues and Program Data Running Out issues all the way up to the point where the hard drive DID actually crash and took the HD XL (series 3) over to WeekKnees and had them put in a replacement drive (thanks guys). Well, that fixed it for a couple months and we are still seeing the issues even after the upgrade to 11.0m software. To be honest, we have not seen the S03 error at all but we are seeing the running out of program data message, even though all downloads are successful and we have program data far into the future. So, for me, this is an (S3) HD XL Tivo, with a newish Weaknees 2 GB drive with expanded cooling/power. A reboot fixes the problem but only for about two weeks and then it comes back. We can fix it for a much LONGER problem by deleting stuff (usually all of the 300+ shows in the "Recently Deleted" folder. We also have a ton of stuff in Now Playing general as Darlene likes to keep full seasons worth of a given show before watching all the eposodes in one block. The original HDD was 250 GB but we had that changed out for a 2 GB drive. I've also seen the sound effects noises disappearing once since we got the new drive but it managed to fix itself later without a reboot.

I guess we have to live with this.

Comment

hforman -

Can you email us at [email protected] with your order number? I want to see what we see in our notes in case we can help more.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X