Record from Moxi DVR to DVD Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record from Moxi DVR to DVD Recorder

Hi... I'm trying to record onto DVD some of the programs I have saved on my MOXI DVR. I do have HDTV cable through Adelphia, SoCal, with the Motorola BMC9022 box, but none of the programs are in HD format. (Just some kid shows and movies I want to record...) Is there anyway to do this successfully? It seems there aren't too many ports on the back of the box: looks like a cable connector, maybe a USB port, maybe others??? Is there any way to do this? Thanks! Sara

Just use the S-video and red/white audio outputs.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

thanks!! i am trying to do this, but i can only get the s-video to connect from moxi to dvd-r... i can only get the picture with that connection. i can't figure out how to get sound... do i need a special cable for that? there are no connector ports left on the moxi box to use except a pinpoint cable connector... how do i get the sound to work?

Comment

How do you get sound to the TV?

Comment

i have a 5-way cord: 3 video (blue, red, green) and 2 audio (red, white) from the moxi to the dvd-r... must have come with the moxi box, time warner hooked us up...

Comment

So you can buy RCA splitters (maybe at Radio Shaq) and split the red and white audio cables. Then run one set to the TV and one to the DVD recorder.

Comment

ok, went to radio shack with pictures of the backs of my units and the guy said to try an optical audio cord. i can fit it into the backs of all my machines, but so far no set-ups are giving me sound. will this work at all? or should it work and maybe i have a setting wrong? OR, should i go with your suggestion of splitting the red/white audio cables? and how does that work? i split the red/white of the component cord from my DVR? then plug each end into tv and dvd? i'm getting the hang of this, but i've literally tried everything out there!!! thanks! i can email you the pics of the units too if that would help at all. thanks, sara
              Last edited by stara3293; 03-23-2007, 11:56 AM.

Comment

ok!! finally got it to work! the audio splitter did the trick! so to do this: i used an s-video cord from Moxi to my dvd-r and split the audio (red/white) from my component cable (moxi to tv) from the Moxi output and sent it to the dvd-r and the tv. worked perfect. thanks soooooooooo much!!!

Comment

Working...
                X