Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roamio Plus multi-room Show Transfer Issue

Good Day,
    I looked through the threads and did not see my issue, so here is goes. I am long time Tivo user with multiple units. I purchased a Roamio Plus to replace my living room Premier XL4. It is installed and working on the network and I left the old one also on the network to transfer shows we want. A function I have performed many times over the years.

The Problem: I access the old Tivo through the Roamio and select a show, then select to transfer. After a few seconds of processing, I get a confirmation screen to start watching or go back to the listing. I select go back. I select the 2nd show and select to transfer. It processes for a few seconds, then returns to the same show screen (no confirmation screen). When I look at the To Do list, it only has the first show. Effectively, I can only transfer one show at a time in this case, but this feature works on all of my other Tivos. It appears to be on the latest version and I have tried re-connecting, re-booting, but no difference. Recommendations?

Is this your first Roamio? And all other units are Series4 or earlier?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Michael View Post
      Is this your first Roamio? And all other units are Series4 or earlier?
      Yes, first Roamio and others earlier.

Comment

I can't remember for sure, but I do think that's due to the different way that these units share/stream/transfer programs. I don't believe there is any way to change that behavior.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X