Tivo Remote Control Code for LG LHB953

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivo Remote Control Code for LG LHB953

I recently purchased a replacement Tivo remote and I want to control my LG LHB 953 Home Theater system with this remote. I know that this is possible because I have two other Tivo remotes that control the exact same LG systems in other rooms of our house. However I cannot find the code for the Tivo remote to operate the LG LHB 953.

I have searched extensively online and called Tivo and LG with no help from either. I tried Goldstar and Zenith codes and cycled through the available codes using the channel up button -- still no luck.

PLEASE can someone help. It's possible that I got the other two remotes to work using the learning remote feature that my replacement remote doesn't have, but I have to believe that there is a code that would work. Also the remote itself works fine controlling the Tivo and my LG tv, so I don't think that it's a problem with the remote. Again I just need the code.

I am desperate, and if anyone could help me with this problem, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thanks in advance for whatever answers that you can provide.

Have you tried all of the LG codes that are published?

The only other option would be to go through all codes:

http://support.tivo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/292
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X