SWM 16 System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWM 16 System

Have SWM 16 system with 16 sat receivers. Have one receiver that keeps resetting, I have replaced everything I can think of. Replaced the switch, 8-way splitter, cable, deca unit and the receiver. The pic will go blank then when it comes back just the channel bar at the top of the screen appears first then the rest of the screen comes on. Has anyone had this type of problem?

Does this happen at only one location, even if you swap receivers around? Does the problem go away if you have fewer receivers connected? How long is the run from dish to SWM and from SWM to the problem location?

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Jeff View Post
      Does this happen at only one location, even if you swap receivers around? Does the problem go away if you have fewer receivers connected? How long is the run from dish to SWM and from SWM to the problem location?
      Yes we have swaped out everything. Distance is no more than 60'. We believe we may have found the problem. It seems it is coming from our I-Pad remote program we use to change channels over wireless IP's.

Comment

So it only happens when you change the channel with the iPad?
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X