Change jump-back time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change jump-back time

Is there a way to change the jump-back time on the Roamio. I see some mention of the backdoor codes but this doesnt appear to work on my Roamio?

Also from what I can tell the backdoor codes are lost on reboot and I have to constantly reboot my Tivo (I get searching for signal several times a week and a reboot of Tivo, not the cable equipment is the only fix). So if there are back door codes is there a way to make them more permanent? On my hacked Tivo1 I think I could edit the rc.sysinit file.

Thanks

The codes that did that haven't worked on any unit produced in years. Sorry.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

So I assume there is no way to reduce the jump-back now (it jumps back way to far!)

Comment

That's right.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by JackPollack View Post
          I have to constantly reboot my Tivo (I get searching for signal several times a week and a reboot of Tivo, not the cable equipment is the only fix).
          More interestingly, i tended to get this a lot too. One thing that helped permanently (after an upgrade of an obviously outdated cablecard firmware) was changing the coaxial cable to a more robust one. Voila! No more searching for signal idiocies.

Comment

Working...
          X