Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring recordings from GenieGo

Hello,

I have a question about GenieGo. I currently have cable and LOVE my Tivos. I work nights, and transfer my recordings to my PC and onto a USB drive to take them to work with me. I'm wondering if I could do the same thing with the GenieGo. I know the recordings can be transferred to a PC, but can you move them after that? I'm considering moving to an area that doesn't offer cable, so I can't use my Tivos. And also can't get very high speed internet, so the Sling function on the Dish DVRs isn't a viable option for my situation either. The DirecTV GenieGo seems to be the only fit, IF the recordings can be transferred. Any help/info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    SM

The recordings really aren't mobile in that way, but they can be streamed out of home.

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Jeff View Post
      The recordings really aren't mobile in that way, but they can be streamed out of home.
      Thanks. I won't be able to get speeds fast enough to stream well, so I guess this isn't really an option. I may just "cut the cord" altogether. Ugh. Sickening thought. :-/

Comment

Working...
      X