TiVo Bolt and Key Digital KD-X200ProK Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiVo Bolt and Key Digital KD-X200ProK Problems

I recently upgraded my TiVo HD to a TiVo Bolt. I was successfully using a Key Digital KD-X200ProK (http://www.keydigital.com/Items.asp?...oK&Company=KEY) with the TiVo HD for over year.

After setting up the TiVo Bolt, and connecting to the Key Digital, the TiVo Logo would appear on the screen for a few seconds, the "Almost There" boot screen would appear, and then I would lose HDMI connection altogether and my TV would be be looking to connect. I tried rebooting the TiVo, TV and Key digital a few times with no luck.

I have been able to directly connect the TiVo Bolt to my TV with no problems, but really want to use the Key Digital.

Is there some sort of setting or modification I need to make with the Key Digital to make this work?

We've seen all kinds of problems with extenders, switches, HDMI receivers, etc. HDMI is just a very specific, fussy protocol that has a lot of restrictions.

While it's possible that a new extender with newer specs would work for you, we ALWAYS recommend just a simple, single HDMI cable for connecting any TiVo to a TV.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X