Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed a WK 2 TB upgrade HD and now the programs are not in any directory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed a WK 2 TB upgrade HD and now the programs are not in any directory?

Could really use some help here...

As the title states I put an upgraded WK 2 TB hard drive in the Series 3 Tivo unit and after a bit of work (and calling the cable company) we got it working.

Now it records programs fine but before when it would record more than one program it would put them in a directory.

With the new hard drive its a scrambled up mess with every program out in the master directory. If I want to record 3 programs from the History Channel they are all out in open, not in a "History Channel" directory. Same with every other channel I want to record, they are not "filtered" at all where they were with the previous WK hard drive (that was an upgrade years ago) but was getting old.

How do I get all the recorded programs in their correct directory? At this timed its all a jumbled mess.

TIA, Joe

There's a toggle for that in the Now Playing List.

See the bottom - where it says "options." I think, on a Series3, you just press "enter" to toggle the folders on.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Michael View Post
      There's a toggle for that in the Now Playing List.

See the bottom - where it says "options." I think, on a Series3, you just press "enter" to toggle the folders on.
      BINGO!!! That did it!

Thanks very much!!

Comment

Working...
      X