Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote won't turn off receiver

Hello-
    Purchased a WeaKnees replacement peanut remote for my Tivo Premier.
    I can program it to control the volume on my Pioneer receiver (it also mutes), but it will not turn it on and off. (Works fine with my TV.)
    Tried the original code as well as all of the codes listed on the remote setup screen.
    Tried the old remote and it is able to turn the receiver on and off.
    What can I try?
    Thanks!

Is this remote the same model as your old remote?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

It seems to be.
      The shiny black peanut, (SKU prem-REM.)

Comment

The codes should be the same for both. They should be identical. If you can, see if you can clear out the old remote and make it work this way again.

Comment

While we're on the subject, I bought a new 3tbyt Bolt from you a few months ago, it's working ok, but, when I programmed the remote to control my Denon reciever, on/off and mute work ok, and the volume control works, but only one fraction of a movement at a time. I don't remember my Tivo Premier and/or my previous Denon doing that. Is there a way to change it so that my volume from the Tivo remote will allow me to hold the volume button to adjust the volume until I release it?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy92 View Post
            While we're on the subject, I bought a new 3tbyt Bolt from you a few months ago, it's working ok, but, when I programmed the remote to control my Denon reciever, on/off and mute work ok, and the volume control works, but only one fraction of a movement at a time. I don't remember my Tivo Premier and/or my previous Denon doing that. Is there a way to change it so that my volume from the Tivo remote will allow me to hold the volume button to adjust the volume until I release it?

Thanks.
            Try other codes for the Denon receiver. Sometimes, one code steps and another keeps moving the volume.

Comment

Working...
            X