TIVO Bolt not getting switched digital channels from spectrum charter cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIVO Bolt not getting switched digital channels from spectrum charter cable

I have a brand new TIVO bolt with a cable card from spectrum / charter. I also hooked up a tuning adapter. (card and adapter are Cisco S.A.)
    All channels and TIVO operations are fine except the switched digital channels. Multiple techs have been out and can't figure it out. Hooked up a hot drop from the pole directly to the TIVO eliminating all house cabling - no help.
    Getting V58 and sometimes D256 messages with a black screen. The channel shows at the bottom when initially tuned like it is tuning the channel. Then message and black screen.
    New cable card has been tried. no help.
    Multiple reboots and power cycles, no help.The last tech had a supervisor out as well and could not figure it out. They were supposed to call me later with info , but have not received a call.
    Anyone else having an issue like this ? This is in Fort Worth TX with Old charter , now Spectrum.

Have you tried a new SDV adapter?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Ok, a tech showed up today with a new tuning adapter and with multiple phone calls, reboots etc, It now finally works!
      FYI,
      The new tuning adapter started blinking 3 times showing a firmware update was taking place according to the tech. The old tuning adapter never did this.
      After the 3 blinks for a while it went to the normal 8, then 6 blinks until it locked on steady after a final reboot of the Tivo.

Comment

Sounds great. My experience has been that once they get the SDV working, you're pretty well set.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X