Thread: Roamio ends recordings early?

Default Roamio ends recordings early?

I recently purchased a refurbished Roamio Plus. Every recording it does starts and ends one minute early. I've been adding a one minute extension to the record time of things in their One Pass, but its annoying when it's two shows airing back-to-back. Since there's no option in the One Pass to start a recording one minute later, it occupies two tuners for the same channel.
    Is there a way to adjust the internal clock? Or is there any other fix for this?
    Thanks.

It should set its clock each time it connects to TiVo, which is several times throughout the day.

Is this happening on all channels or just on one?
    Find us on Twitter and Facebook

All channels, all recordings.
    The clock is showing the correct time, it's when it starts and stops recording that's off.

Have you tried just a reboot?

After doing a little experiment with a friend who works at a local tv station, I think my issue is stemming from extensive delay from processing at my local cable company. It appears there is a good 50+ second delay on all programming from them.
    Which still presents my original question; Is there a way to adjust the record times on a Tivo, other that adding one minute to each One Pass?

Nope - no way to change the clock or adjust record times other than manually setting record times (bad idea of schedules change) or adding a pad to the end, like you're doing.

Oh well.
    Thank you!