Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why aren't my Season Passes recording?!?

I never watch live TV. But I will give it a try. I even record the news. I bought my first Tivo the same year they first became available. I can't live without it. I now have 4. One is not working, I need to send it in to you guys to fix it. The one in the bedroom is working fine, cable box & all. It is only the two in the living room that I am having this problem. The strange thing is that, up until 2 weeks ago, they were working fine, then suddenly, one Tivo started acting up, and a week later, the second one started.
    The thing that is so puzzling, it is happening on two DVR's & both cable boxes. I have switched the cable boxes and it still happens on both DVR's.
    If the problem is IR interference, how can I find out if that is the problem?

To rule out IR interference, move the TiVo and cable box to another TV, in another room, and see if the problem persists.

Jeff, you rock! I separated the two cable boxes and haven't had any more problems. I really appreciate your help.