Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Sucks

Is it a Confession?

He obviously has no regard for his children to write a book about how he would have murdered their mother. Totally disgusting.

OK - I dug around a bit to see what this is about. He wrote a book called "If I did It" and it doesn't seem to be something many people are happy about.

More info here.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Here's the book on Amazon. The comments there are really on a roll.

Comment

Getting crazier. The publisher basically says he did it - otherwise they wouldn't have bothered publishing the book. NYTimes article here.

From the article:

“The book is his confession,” the publisher, Judith Regan, said during a telephone interview. “I would have had no interest in publishing anything but that.”
        Also, she claims that she thinks the money is going to his kids, and that if it's not, the Goldmans should be able to get it.

Pretty weird, all in.

Comment

I heard this book got pulled from the shelves and is now being sold on ebay for about 2000 dollars a pop.. It is really taking away from PS3 sales.. Ha

Comment

Wow - I hadn't been following the news. Good that the publisher had at least a bit of sense here. Apparently they've asked eBay to stop selling the book, so the auctions have been pulled.

Here's a CNN article about it.

Comment

CNN said no copies of the book leaked out into the public. if 1 did I am sure that person will have his 10sec of fame.

Comment

well now that he is on trial again, hopefully he will get whats coming to him!

Comment

O.J finally got his!!!!!

As an African-Canadian man,I've been truly embarrassed by the justifications
                  and even gloating about O.J's criminal trial acquittal by many fellow blacks.
                  Well,now "The Juice" won't be loose until at least 2017.(maybe I can get some
                  of the buxom blondes he's copped since '95.)Thank God he got(some) of what
                  he deserved 13 years ago!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X