Replaced disk in BOLT, works fine but won't record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced disk in BOLT, works fine but won't record

My original TiVO BOLT hard drive crashed. Fortunately, I happen to have a spare one form another BOLT handy, so I swapped it in. First, it wasn't deleting content that was on there; so I just performed a Kickstart code to perform an emergency install and started over (I didn't need any content).

Things are working fine, I can see my OnePass items, the TODO list, it shows up on my account as good. But it's not recording anything! I looked at recording history and I see a lot of "duplicate" messages, but I can't make sense of it.

Could someone please help. What's wrong and what else do I need to do? There is no content ON the system that I need, and I believe (?) the OnePass config is stored on the TiVO systems, but I'm not entirely sure of that.

Are OnePass configurations stored on the TiVO service or only on the local drive -- I'm thinking it is on the service, as I've been able to see these with new TiVOs as I've bought them. Meaning if I have to reset this unit entirely (again?) I don't want to lose those at least.

Thanks.
    Last edited by forrie; 04-01-2022, 08:00 PM.
Working...
X