HR20 blank recordings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR20 blank recordings

During the last few days, programs which have been scheduled to be programmed are not being recorded. The shows will be listed in My Playlist as if they had been recorded, but when attempting to watch the show it will ask instantly " do you want to delete or not delete this program" and nothing had been recoreded.

Are both tuners hooked up to satellite inputs? Can you record a show on one tuner, then watch live TV on the other?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Blank recordings

Have same problem at times Yes both tuners are hooked up

Comment

Do you ever have live TV show just a blank or gray screen?
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

I was having this same problem back around April through June 2009, though I haven't seen it recur since about mid-June. It was occurring probably once or twice per week for a while.

Periodically a recorded show would not play back, it would just instantly ask if you wanted to delete it (the same dialog you get when you reach the end of a recorded show after playback). Pulling up the info screen on the program showed that it had recorded the full time though, such as 1 hour.

When it happened it often seemed to happen on the same or nearly the same show every week. Another observation was that the unplayable shows were almost always being recorded while another program was also being recorded on the second tuner (two shows recording). However both tuners do work, and I've recorded two shows at once many other times with no problems.

Comment

Working...
          X