Series 2 T800 Humax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series 2 T800 Humax

I am having similar problems to some I have seen listed. Except I have a Humax T800 unit. It recently started to go to a blank/light green screen when not in use and does not respond to remote or come back on. Only way to get it back is to unplug and "reboot". Then it will come back on and reload and work (although it seems slow). Then, when left unattended/not used, it will go back to the blank screen. Is this a power supply issue or hard drive? The green light on the front panel still stays on. Any help would be appreciated.

It sounds like a bad drive might be causing the unit to freeze. In between freezes, do you have any audio or video problems?

Comment

No, the video and audio work fine. I "rebooted" again yesterday and it worked fine all night. It recorder shows and played back. It is just once we quit using it and it sits, the screen will go Blank to a light green color even though the green power light is on.

Comment

That could be the beginning stages of a failing power supply, or it could be a bad drive. It's a bit hard to know without the unit here, but I'd still guess it's the hard drive.
        Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
        X