Hit & Miss Response to TIVO Glo Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit & Miss Response to TIVO Glo Remote

I have a Series 2 and the original remote stopped working when one of my children threw it at another one of my children. Anyway, none of the children were injured, unless you count a spanking, but the remote died so I ordered a new remote--the TIVO Glo. I got it yesterday and programmed it to control my JVC LCD Television. While the remote controls TIVO just fine, the television is not as responsive. I will hit the mute button 5 to 10 times before it will work. Sometimes it works on the first try, but usually not. The same goes for the channel, volume, and input buttons. I have tried different codes to see if one is more "powerful" than another, but I get the same sluggish response. While I love the TIVO Glo and it isn't the end of the world if I have to use the television's remote to control the television, it would be convenient if I could rely on the TIVO Glo to control the television on a regular basis. Thanks!

Yup - I count spanking as injured.

Pretty strange on the remote. We haven't seen them show any less power than the older ones. Maybe new batteries.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X