HR10-250 picture drops out with bright image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR10-250 picture drops out with bright image

Occasionally when a very bright image comes on, such as a white flash, the picture drops out completely for a second or so, as if some threshold has been reached. If I step through the section frame at a time, the correct image is there, but playing it back real time causes the same temporary loss of picture. Any thoughts???

We've never seen that. Could it be the TV?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

White Flash

Originally posted by jmcbrg View Post
      Occasionally when a very bright image comes on, such as a white flash, the picture drops out completely for a second or so, as if some threshold has been reached. If I step through the section frame at a time, the correct image is there, but playing it back real time causes the same temporary loss of picture. Any thoughts???
      I had the same problem with my Haitachi 46 inch rear projection--turns out to be the TV--no real fix--I usually select 720p if its a show with lots of white flashes.--I bet your flashing to black still hearing audio, then it comes up again.

Comment

Same thing happened when my 36" jvc went bad, and it was temporarily replaced with a 19" rca. When a bright flash would come up, the screen appeared scrambled for a second, and then would come back. I ran through it in slo-mo, and during the "scrambled" part, the screen would read "unusable signal". When we switched to a 52" rca, the problem went away. I think it's just related to the tv.

Comment

Working...
        X