Tivo transfer problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivo transfer problems.

Hello all. I have a problem transfering anything I record on my Tivo Series 3 to my regular Tivo. Ever since TimeWarner did a upgrade I've been having problems. I make sure what I'm taping is not HD but yet I still can't transfer to my basement Tivo from the Series 3 in my living room. I'm using a wireless Tivo setup and that works fine because I can access rhapsody from my internet connection.I've tried to unplug everything and hopefully the re-boot would cure it but no luck.I have a Series 3 with 2 cable cards installed and a regular Tivo. One other thing, my regular Tivo just stopped recording all of a sudden that's why I'm transferring things from my Series 3. I'll set it up to record but it won't change the channel to record the proper channel.Another thing I noticed that when I try to transfer the Series 3 will sometimes have a red X and I can't transfer that particular program. What's strange is that sometimes I can transfer but most times I can't. Any suggestions out there to help? Thanks.

What errors are you getting, exactly?

There may be some major problems with the older TiVo, and that may be why it doesn't record on its own, and why it doesn't transfer.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X