Cable issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable issues

About 2 weeks ago we were watching a recorded show when suddenly a blue screen appeared with a msg that that the tuner has lost signal. About 10 seconds later we were bounced back to menu screen of Tivo. 2 minutes later same issue. I rebooted Tivo. Now I am not able to pull in 2 channels 785 and 783 (Digital HD). Msg unable to obtain signal. All other channels I do not have the issue. This same issue also is occurred on the second Tivo in the Bedroom. Both Tivos are HD.

I called cable company. They came by and called head end. Now I have both channels back on Tivo in Bedroom. However I loss the channels more often now and have to reboot to get both of them back. I have had times where recording never occurred because channels were not available. Also picture freezing occurs and rebooting is the only option to clear that. Piczalation and streaks from time to time occur on certain channels.

As far as HD TV in Living room still do not have 785 and 783 (ABC,NBC). What to do? Any one have this issue? Is it a bad cable booster box? Help.

There are several possibilities:

-Bad CableCARD

-Weak cable signal

-Bad tuner

Did they swap out the card when they were there? Did they test the signal?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X