Tivo remote don't work satellite box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivo remote don't work satellite box

I just ordered Dish Satellile and had Module VIP222k , it would not work with my series (2) DVR Tivo's . I was told that the box 322 worked with my two Tivo, so I had them put in. The # 1 box (322) was working fine for one day,chaging all channels with my Tivo remote. The#2 box (322) would not work not all. Now #1 isn't working. I have two satellile box's and two tivo series 2 box's . The IR blaster are hooked up right. What is happening ??????? Please help/ thank you. ekmiv :

What IR code are you using? What speed?
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

IR 10001a,b,c and I use this cables on Dish in San Diego 5 yrs ago. I don't know the speed

Comment

Sounds like that's right, but that that unit (322) can get hung up on an update screen where you need to dismiss the screen to get back to live TV. Have you been getting hung there?

Comment

the dish remote is working o.k. Tivo is working & recording but no cannel changing.

Comment

Originally posted by ekmiv View Post
            the dish remote is working o.k. Tivo is working & recording but no cannel changing.

Comment

Please call 702-247-9116 for a walk thru or/////////?????????? I lost and wife is on my back.

Comment

Is any of this equipment from WeaKnees?

Comment

Yes, I install a 80hr harddrive from weakness and its worked fine for 5yrs.
                  Last edited by ekmiv; 09-24-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

OK - if the part that change is the Dish receiver, I really don't think we can help. Try calling TiVo tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X